Tre Kronor Media was founded in Sweden 2007 and Denmark 2013 as a new kind of media agency with 100% focus on our customers’ business results, and ROI.
Today we are a One-stop-shop, a 360-service agency within data, adtech, crm, media, insight, and strategy. We are a personal business partner driven by our curiosity for our customers’ operations, and our passion for the media. With our expertise in both traditional and new media, we create value for our clients.
We have been awarded Media Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. We are also certified as a Great Place to Work 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Our partnership with Making Science strengthens our service offer by adding a full range of digital capabilities. And through our global media agency partners, you’ll reach new channels across the globe.
We are growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a driven Content Creative Designer. Do you want to become part of our driven family?
What we’d like you to do:
You will be operationally responsible for our work within content/production, which includes
- developing or adapting material for our customers for various media channels, graphically as well as copy
- function as an internal resource regarding the company’s graphic imagery
- Create ad units from scratch
- Adapt existing material based on existing units
- Prepare offers
- Assist with presentations within the organization
- Responsible for our templates and graphic elements
- Update our website
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude
- Who likes to present and have no problem selling your work
- You have an advanced level of English, both spoken and written
- You are a team player but still independent, and have a structured way of working
- Relevant education within graphic design
- Knowledge of related programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 2 years’ work experience, preferably in the production of commercial messages
- Excellence in content for social media
Perks of joining us
- Office centrally located in the middle of the city in Stockholm
- Great participation and the opportunity to be involved and influence your daily work
- Family spirit and great closeness between management and employees
- We think that a balance between work, leisure and personal development is important
- Health benefits
- Market pension terms and private pension advice via our partner Max Matthiessen
- You will never stop learning with us: trainings, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of
We are waiting for you!
The position is a permanent full-time employment with access as soon as possible. We apply a six-month probationary period.
If you are what we are looking for, we want you to fill in your application in the form.
For more information, contact Jessica Larholm, Head of Performance on +46 760 00 30 82.