Tre Kronor Media was founded in Sweden 2007 and Denmark 2013 as a new kind of media agency with 100% focus on our customers’ business results, and ROI.
Today we are a One-stop-shop, a 360-service agency within data, adtech, crm, media, insight, and strategy. We are a personal business partner driven by our curiosity for our customers’ operations, and our passion for the media. With our expertise in both traditional and new media, we create value for our clients.
We have been awarded Media Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. We are also certified as a Great Place to Work 2018, 2019 and 2020. Our partnership with Making Science strengthens our service offer by adding a full range of digital capabilities. And through our global media agency partners, you’ll reach new channels across the globe.
We are growing rapidly, and we are now looking for the next teammate to our Search team. Do you want to become part of our driven family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Develop strategies and recommendations within SEM based on customer letters.
- Create, manage, and track Google Ads campaigns, Search Ads 360, Bing Ads, among others
- Continuously optimize and analyze campaigns
- Proactively work to improve and develop advertising with an understanding of customers’ overall goals
- Present results, insights and plans at a level that corresponds to the recipient.
- Proactively search for information to stay up to date on news within the media.
- Identify and test technical aids to automate and improve work.
- Collaborate with the team to develop together.
- Maintain daily communication with the clients to review campaigns, results, and propose innovative strategies and opportunities to improve results
- Participate actively in meetings with clients
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude
- At least 1 year of advertising experience in Google Ads
- Fully independent and knowledgeable in SEM (Google / Bing)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous experience from working with e-commerce customers is an advantage
- Previous experience in Datastudio is an advantage
- You have an advanced level of English and Swedish, both spoken and written
Perks of joining us
- Office centrally located in the middle of the city in Stockholm
- Great participation and the opportunity to be involved and influence your daily work
- Family spirit and great closeness between management and employees
- We think that a balance between work, leisure and personal development is important
- Health benefits
- Market pension terms and private pension advice via our partner Max Matthiessen
- You will never stop learning with us: trainings, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of
We are waiting for you!
The position is a permanent full-time employment with access as soon as possible. We apply a six-month probationary period.
If you are what we are looking for, we want you to fill in your application in the form.
For more information, contact Jessica Larholm, Head of Performance on +46 760 00 30 82.