Tre Kronor Media was founded in Sweden 2007 and Denmark 2013 as a new kind of media agency with 100% focus on our customers’ business results, and ROI.
Today we are a One-stop-shop, a 360-service agency within data, adtech, crm, media, insight, and strategy. We are a personal business partner driven by our curiosity for our customers’ operations, and our passion for the media. With our expertise in both traditional and new media, we create value for our clients.
We have been awarded Media Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023. We are also certified as a Great Place to Work 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Our partnership with Making Science strengthens our service offer by adding a full range of digital capabilities. And through our global media agency partners, you’ll reach new channels across the globe.
We are growing rapidly, and we are now looking for the next teammate to our Social team. Do you want to become part of our driven family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Strategically plan, manage and optimize account structure and campaigns in all social channels and platforms
- Continuous monitoring of ongoing campaigns
- Continually optimize against set KPI targets for maximum ROI
- Responsible for cost control, analysis of outcomes and reporting of results
- Conduct A/B testing
- Produce channel and performance reports
- Continuously identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses and implement winning options
- Monitor trends and news within Paid Social to share with clients and colleagues
- Participate actively in meetings with clients
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude
- At least 3 years of experience in advertising on Social media platforms
- Experienced in optimizing, analyzing, reporting and managing campaigns in advertising tools
- Good understanding of how to implement tracking and events on Meta and Tiktok
- The ability to design social media strategies according to the client’s business goals and customer journeys
- Previous experience with e-commerce customers
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English
Perks of joining us
- Office centrally located in the middle of the city in Stockholm
- Great participation and the opportunity to be involved and influence your daily work
- Family spirit and great closeness between management and employees
- We think that a balance between work, leisure and personal development is important
- Health benefits
- Market pension terms and private pension advice via our partner Max Matthiessen
- You will never stop learning with us: trainings, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and much more
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of
We are waiting for you!
The position is a permanent full-time employment with access as soon as possible. We apply a six-month probationary period.
If you are what we are looking for, we want you to fill in your application in the form.
For more information, contact Ida Angerbjörn, Head of Social on +46 70 302 14 85.